Well, vacation is over. I’m both happy and sad that things are back to normal. Ha. We loaded the kids up and drove from FL to WV to visit my family and friends back home. We got to go horseback riding, hiked through a state forest, climbed through waterfalls, took pictures of mushrooms, caught frogs, and set off a TON of fireworks… and the kids had some fun with my dad’s ATV. It was pretty great. I got to go shopping at my favorite store, Gabriel Brothers… (Think Marshalls or TJ Maxx, only with better prices and a lot more stuff!) And visited a few of my old haunts. But now we’re back, and regularly scheduled blogging will resume. Thanks for being patient while I’ve been adjusting to some changes in my life, and for reading my blog!
Here are a few pretty DIY’s to tickle your summer creative fancy.
1. Pretty up your fridge, or message board with these pretty magnets!
2. I think these stuffed donuts would make adorable christmas ornaments!
3. This bottle cap tray DIY looks simple, and it’s so pretty! I can’t wait to try this.
4. New-sew fabric flowers. All you need is some wooden (I bet lollipop sticks would work, too!) sticks, some fabric scraps, and a hot glue gun. Cute!
5. DIY five strand braided headbands made from old t-shirts. I love things made out of t-shirts.